Because we want to understand how our Sites are used so we can make them better for you, we collect some information when you:
- Post an event.
- Register an account or update your user page.
- Use this application.
- Send us emails or participate in a survey or give feedback.
We are committed to:
- Using reasonable measures to keep your information secure.
- Never selling your information or sharing it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Only sharing your information in limited circumstances, such as to improve the application, to comply with the law, or to protect you and others.
- Retaining your data for the shortest possible time that is consistent with maintaining, understanding, and improving the application, and our obligations under law.
- Our community of volunteer editors and contributors is a self-policing body. Certain administrators of the application use tools that grant them limited access to nonpublic information about recent contributions so they may enforce policies.